HW/NIK: Sonic Attack 2001

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Jul 30 17:32:37 EDT 1997

Andy wrote:

>Oh, ObFNM, I loved _King for a Day_, not so sure about _Angel Dust_,
>haven't heard much off _Album of the Year_.  And Roddy Bottum's Imperial
>Teen album, _Seasick_, is fun!  And _Live at Brixton_ has perhaps the
>best-ever "War Pigs"...

Angel Dust was ***brilliant*** - they will never top it and should never
have fired Jim Martin - he was the ##coolest## guy!! Plus I liked his
guitar style of course... That was one of the best albums of the 90's so
far IMO... King For A Day was good stuff (Hey you can't go wrong with
"Coo-coo For Ca-Ca"!) and Album of The Year hasn't done too much for me...
They are a funny band though, you can still hear it's the same band since
"We Care A Lot" 12 years ago... I like FNM's War Pigs, but have you heard
Alice Donut's version on _Revenge Fantasies of The Impotent_??

I need to hear some Imperial Teen!

Christian