OFF: Jethro Tull

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Thu Jul 31 00:12:10 EDT 1997

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:04:21 EDT Marshall Wood <mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM> wrote:
>Come to think of it, I think it was that box [20th Anniv.] that
>caused my Tullitis.  I now have all of their stuff, which is
>the only cure for this condition.

Really?  Even "Stormwatch" and "A"?  I got rid of Stormwatch because "Orion"
was the only slightly decent track on it (IMO).  "A" I gave away because the
25th [not 20th] Anniversary box has - IMO again - the definitive mix of
"Black Sunday", which is, like on Stormwatch, the only good track.

Damon

P.S.:  Even "Catfish Rising"?  "Rock Island"?!?!?