BOC: Denmark Concerts

Thu Jul 31 07:44:28 EDT 1997

 From:          Jerry <stayer at PI.NET>

> Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
> > That's too bad, dude.  Buck's at an all-time peak in his playing
> > ability.  The Danish BOC-Lers can expect to have their collective
> > mind blown.  Enjoy the show!
>
> Mmm... maybe I should try and get some venue to book them one week later...
>
> Jerry

I'm not exaggerating about BD's playing of late.  Seen them 3 times
in the last 8 months.  He's way better than he was back in the days
when they were playing stadiums.  So you can see all this amazing
playing up close.  BOC-Lers worldwide, don't miss any chance to see
BOC.  The only downside is that the rest of the show doesn't really
match BD's performance, and EB is a shadow of his old self...
theo