BOC-L Digest - 30 Jul 1997 to 31 Jul 1997

Steven Defoe Mondello1 at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 31 19:03:36 EDT 1997

> Really?  Even "Stormwatch" and "A"?  I got rid of Stormwatch because
"Orion"

>  was the only slightly decent track on it (IMO).  "A" I gave away because
the
>  25th [not 20th] Anniversary box has - IMO again - the definitive mix of
>  "Black Sunday", which is, like on Stormwatch, the only good track.
>
>  Damon
>
>  P.S.:  Even "Catfish Rising"?  "Rock Island"?!?!?

IMHO Every one of the above mentioned records are at least good and worth
keeping, except Stormwatch which is great, especially considered as the third
part of a trilogy (i.e. Songs from the Wood, Heavy Horses, Stormwatch).  Rock
Island (start the disk after Kissing Willie) is also better than people seem
to think, and that tour stands out in my mind as one of the best of the later
years...  S Defoe