Congrads C. Shipley/Summerdaze/Minor BOC Content

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jun 3 17:18:02 EDT 1997

1. Congradulations Craig.  Soon my friend your CD shopping days will be
over.  Estimate 14-15 years from now. 8>)

2. Robin, did BOC play only 6 songs or are those the only ones you can
recall?  I hope they get more time than that as the tour goes on.

3. Minor BOC content:  I love Queensryche's new album Hear in the Now
Frontier (Martin P. what say you?) The song spOOL puts me in the mind of
what a collboration of BOC and King's X would sound like.

L8er

lil' ab

Grind time for old misconceptions.
Roll out new scenery as per suggestion.