OFF: MS litigation

Tony A. Rowe HawkLord at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 4 20:06:31 EDT 1997

<<
 This is original from me. It was originally an answer I wrote for the
 Internet Oracle - I've reworked it as a standalone.

 * * *

 To:  Microsoft Lawyers, Inc.
 From: Azathoth, Nyarlathotep and Hastur, Elder Attorneys.

 Sirs:

 Our agents among the mortal herd......

<<Edited out ramblings of the Elder Gods>>
.....it was the Lords of the Outer Planes who gave humanity
 lawyers in the first place.

 Respectfully yours,

 <Oddly disturbing squiggle in some sort of ichor>

 pp. J. Arthur Hastur, LL.B., B.C.L, B.D

 * * * >>

Hmmm... maybe this would have been better placed under our earlier discussion
of H.P. Lovecraft (the band AND the author)!

Tony