HW: Blackheath gig

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Jun 6 05:04:37 EDT 1997

Well, there is a photo of me on my web page...  And I will wear my Radio
Birdman hat!  (Black with a red logo.)

More usefully, perhaps, there'll probably be a few boc-l t-shirts in
evidence.  Also, you can spot Mike W because he's about eight feet tall,
and you can recognise Carl because he hasn't got the dodgy beard any more!
(I hope! :)

Somehow, though, you always seem to meet OK - even when meeting Sonique at
the Ramones gig: "I'll be wearing blue jeans and a black leather jacket,"
was his helpful description!  So were 4,000 other people...

PS Chris - why not bring the kids along??? :)

- Andy