HW: (-ish) Harvey Bainbridge

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jun 6 05:02:52 EDT 1997

In article <9706051115.aa01006 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes
>It appears that the album Red Shift by Harvey Bainbridge does exist
>(it dropped thro' my door this morning) and Mr Bainbridge it seems is
>currently in the lead in the wierd album title track of the year
>competition (entries 1 so far!), track 2 reads:  "And he smoked his
>pipe and talked to them till the last whiff and then his head
>disappeared in a cloud"

Bravo, Harvey, who trounces Julian Cope into second place with his
sterling effort "The Indians Worship Him, But He Hurries On" from his
"Rite" album.....

BTW anyone visited Julian's new HeadHeritage Website yet? It's
excellent, with QT movies to D/L, and the latest on his field guide to
Stone Cirles, Temples etc of Britain, the Modern Antiquarian.

Hey, Dale, any danger of any .avi's or .mov's at HW.com soon?
--
Jon Browne