HW: Blackheath gig

Fri Jun 6 13:41:39 EDT 1997

On fre 6 jun 1997 10.04 "Andrew Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> wrote:

> Well, there is a photo of me on my web page...  And I will wear my Radio
> Birdman hat!  (Black with a red logo.)

     Ah! Behold!

    This was getting to be a problem, so I created a new page on my web
site which contains compleat contact info, how to find the building I live
in, and pictures of myself as well.

> More usefully, perhaps, there'll probably be a few boc-l t-shirts in
> evidence.  Also, you can spot Mike W because he's about eight feet tall,
> and you can recognise Carl because he hasn't got the dodgy beard any
> more! (I hope! :)

    Sorry, Andy--as I type, I still have it.  I've been too lazy to shave
it off since the filming, but's its days are numbered.  Dunno whether I'll
get around to shaving before or after the gig, so just incase there are
photos of both the bearded Carl and non-bearded Carl.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)