HW: Blackheath gig

Fri Jun 6 14:40:54 EDT 1997

On fre 6 jun 1997 13.49 "Andrew Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> wrote:

> Dunno whether I'll
> >get around to shaving before or after the gig, so just incase there are
> >photos of both the bearded Carl and non-bearded Carl.
>
> Call that clean-shaven? :)))

     About as clean as it gets ;)

> Anyway, the beard spoils your Peter Steele impression...

    Gosh, well, we can't have that!  On the other hand, the concept of a
bearded Peter Steele is really quite frightening.

Cheers,
Carl

ObTrack: "Black Sabbath", Type O Negative

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)