Off: David Roter gig in NYC this Saturday

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jun 6 16:28:14 EDT 1997

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Albert T Bouchard wrote:

> I'll be playing with David Roter this Saturday night at Arlene's Grocery in
> lower Manhattan around 11PM. Admission is free, no cover and we will be
> playing at least one BOC song that David wrote.
> Al

        Joan Crawford! Joan Crawford! I mean, it's not like I can make it
or anything, but it's got to be Joan Crawford! Yours,
                                                      Jazza

ObCD: Hawkwind, `Space Ritual' disk 1 - tuning up for tomorrow...

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|