HW:Blackheath gig

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jun 6 16:30:05 EDT 1997

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Mike Parkington wrote:

> As I have never met any of the list members before, how will I recognise any
> of you at the Blackheath gig?

        I will be wearing my `Signify' t-shirt, at least at the start of
the evening until I get a Hawks one, and Carl looks like a Viking. Simple.
And Jon Browne, as is well known, looks like Kurt Cobain... Yours,
                                                                   Jon

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|