BOC: Summerdaze CD

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jun 6 16:39:38 EDT 1997

>On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>
>> I agree on this.  If this is what they are capable of, I think they could've
>> put more new stuff on the album.
>
>        What does it compare to most closely? Are we dealing with Club
>Ninja style (even if better), or is it heading back towards real-sounding
>BOC?

I'd have to say PUD sounds much better than Club Ninja.  If I had to
drop it in somewhere it sounds like somewhere between FUO and RBN, but
its really it's own track.  But it seems to avoid the CN feel, clearly...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random