BOC in Københvn

Scott Heller heller at HAGEDORN.DK
Sat Jun 7 06:43:05 EDT 1997

Hello again,

        I have arrived in denmark and am really enjoying it here. This is going
to be a great place!  I saw that BOC is playing at a 3 day festival near
Copenhagen on aug 10th. Also at the festival are: Status Quo, Therapy,
Simple MInds, Mick Taylor, and about 20 other bands.  Since I can' t
read danish yet, I get the idea that you can get a ticket for only one
day for about 50 kr (8 dollars).. It is incredible how many music
festivals there are here in the summer!  Lots of good bands to look
forward to: Blues Traveler (24/7) free show in a club that holds about
150 people if that; Kiss (21/6), and other US bands that I just don't
know. Seems like there are a lot of danish bands also playing around
Psyched Up Janis I see listed a lot. I just don't know any of these
bands.

Anyway, talk to you soon and enjoy the HW show this weekend!

scott