HW: Blackheath Blues Revisited

Chris Warburton desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 9 07:56:08 EDT 1997

Sorry folks: timeline screwed - I tried to send this on saturday night,
but made a mess of it, and I was offline until today.

I wrote:

>so I have to be on kid-patrol all weekend AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

& Jill replied:

Andy also said:

>PS Chris - why not bring the kids along??? :)

& from rj

>take them with you. tie them at the curb if ya have to. ;)
>rj

Well, the idea is fine, and my kids have pretty good taste
(despite my daughter (10) now bowing to peer pressure over
the **i*e *i***: consonant deleted to protect the innocent)
But my 9 year old son is bi-polar and can't cope with the
over-stimulation of large crowds and very loud noise for
long periods.  Add in the lights, and I'd end up having the
challenge (?) of getting a deranged  4 foot berserker home
via the South London rail network (the "mangement" having
taken off with the car of course!). Anyone got any thorazine?

And as for Jon:

>I'm still up in the air after busting a rib playing with my 5
>year old son.  What I learned is this. If you are playing at
>being hypnotised and are hopping round the living room,
>pretending to be a chicken - keep your eyes open!

I thought I did some stoooooopid stuff with kids, but you
must have "smoked your high-school diploma" 8*{P>

Well, at the time of writing, I guess you're all headed for
the centre of the universe, I'll just have to make do with
whisky & dreams (or maybe I'll smoke my high-school
diploma).

ChrisW

ObThanksJon: Kowalski - Primal Scream
ObReplacedAtLast: Sun Ship - John Coltrane *

*Odd thought - think of Coltrane replacing Nik on SR!