BOC: Summerdaze CD

Mon Jun 9 10:36:06 EDT 1997

UPDATE:  Bollle tells me the following regarding the Summerdaze tracks:

1.  Reaper is Moscow, Idaho, while Godzilla is Kalispell, Montanna

2.  Power Underneath Despair is NOT, as I originally reported, an older
version.  This version was recorded at the end of last year so it has
Danny Miranda on bass and Chuck Burgi on drums.  Most encouraging by this
is the fact that Bloom's vocals sound pretty good on this track -- I
had thought this was an older recording circa 1994 before Eric began
having somewhat noticible problems.  But, this track sounds very strong -
even better than his vocals on Bad Channels or Cult Classic.

John