HW: Blackheath Blues Revisited

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 9 09:45:36 EDT 1997

In article <199706091156.EAA15812 at f32.hotmail.com>, Chris Warburton
<desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>And as for Jon:
>I thought I did some stoooooopid stuff with kids, but you
>must have "smoked your high-school diploma" 8*{P>

I was indeed smoking when I shoulda bin studyin'...quit school at 16,
went out to the festivals in May, came home in November. Man, i lucked
out getting into comics when I did. Two of my friends have law degrees
but no jobs.

As of last night I don't have to sleep sitting up, so I should be OK for
The Verve later this week, and there's Glasto in two weeks. I was still
undecieded on Sat whether to go, in the end I couldn't hack the journey
taking short little breaths.
Bummer, tho', it sounds like a absolute stormer. the idea was to never
miss another London show. I feel like a total lightweight now :(
Still, Halloween's not *that* far away...anyone gonna go in costume?

--
Jon Browne
ObCDCan't Wait - Primal Scream - Vanishing Point gimmegimmegimme