HW: Blackheath

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 9 18:21:57 EDT 1997

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, sultan of swing (The) wrote:

> > AEROSPACEAGE INFERNO
>    Note for Jazza - infact this was 'damn good'

        Ah! That's all right then...

> > [ANOTHER NEW SONG](about which I can remember *absolutely nothing* except
> > that Dave had a poem in it, "whispering words I could not hear.. ")
>    I guess if that is what Dave was saying then he was reading 10 seconds
>    of forever, but I couldn't hear a word he said. However the spoken bit
>    was surrounded by new music that I called 'boogie' (of course I was
>        very very drunk at this point)

        Nah, I just meant I couldn't hear him... Yours,
                                                        Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|