HW: Blackheath

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 10 16:40:26 EDT 1997

Mike W. wrote:

<tracklist for HLL set>  thanks!!

>     for SitP, when everyone else (well the other two) left the stage.
>
> ANOTHER NEW SONG, or at least a heavy fast instrumental that could be the
> new intro to LIS, but I'm claiming it is another new song.

yeah - I agree, at least certainly a new number.   On reflection it
sounded amazingly Ozric Tentacles-like with all that speedy guitar work.
I almost expected to hear Sploosh or Blue Rhino Tea (or whatever it's
called) for a couple of seconds.

Just out of curiousity, now that Brock and/or those close to him has net
access-ish - I wonder if the band enjoyed the gig?   It sounded terrific
from the audience and the band *seemed* to be enjoying themselves but I
wonder if it sounded that good on stage as well?

jill
[slowly adapting to living in the real world again 8-( ]

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk