HW: Bedouin (Alan Davey)

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Jun 10 12:23:31 EDT 1997

Ron Jennings wrote:

> > What news about HW LIS?
> >
> > confusion....   last i heard, NO ONE knew. Including Doug.
>
> Hell, I  actually ordered the thing thinking that it was already out!! I
> guess I'll finbd out soon-the order went in today:)
> Pam
> --
>
> pam- we were talking about the LIS ep. is that what you ordered?
> rj
Rj:
yes-it is!!! Also ordered Davey's "Captured Rotation" Curiosity got me
good!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
       E-mail: cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://www.webpak.net/~cwheaton