HW: Labor Day

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Jun 10 19:01:26 EDT 1997

>  Hope to find out more US dates soon.
>
> Am I mistaken, but isn't  August 23rd in Ohio still a go?  I'm definately
> going, probably a 5 hour drive from Detroit, since I'm not going to be
> able to get a Detroit show to happen.  Any other promoters out there
> having similar problems?

yeah, i had a lousy time trying to arrange something in philly.
problem is there are no decent clubs in philly. the owners either took the
money and split, or got popped for taxes.
the few likelies that are left, are owned by the big-boy agencies. can't
touch 'em.
also the one prospective i managed wont even talk to me now because i
pumped him up, then couldnt get any hard info for him.

aah well.

maybe next time.
rj