BOC: Buck Dharma Video Update

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 10 23:41:30 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I have been working on the video for two months now, 1 and 1/2 of those
months just figuring out the Desktop video equipment.  Over the last two
weeks, I did a rough copy of Godzilla, Deadline, 5:35, and Born To Rock.
 Godzilla was done just to learn the equipment and has to be re-done, but the
other three look pretty good:-)

I took some advice from Buck's daughter, Danielle, who knows these things,
and cut down on the special effect transitions for BTR.  It looks like I will
be pumping these out about one every three days.  I am working on Wind
Weather and Storm right now and being a short song, it will only take me two
days.
For anyone going to the Concord or Bakersfield shows in CA, my goal is to
have 10 songs for everyone to preview there.
Keep in mind these will not be the "Finished" versions as some need a minor
tweak here and there and of course, Buck will be making the music better from
the ADAT's.