HW: Blackheath

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 11 04:15:59 EDT 1997

In article <01BC7600.375AB3E0 at host5-99-53-125.btinternet.com>, Andrew
Gilham <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes

>I thought it sucked on the Black Sword album - hey, *everything* sucked on the
>Black Sword album

What?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHAAATTTTT???!!!!! I know I have expressed
controversial opinions but surely it is very unfair to suggest
everything sucked on COTBS? It _was_ a let down initially because it
sounded like it wasn't complete and I think the problem is that it
needed more studio tweaking. Oh, the album artwork was pretty shit as
well. However, the music itself is really excellent and probably the
most powerful and coherent album since Levitation. I really love COTBS
despite is rough edits and odd sound and if you think the music _is_
weak, then just check out how well it transfered into the powerful live
show Live Chronicles.