HW: Blackheath

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Jun 11 07:05:43 EDT 1997

>What?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHAAATTTTT???!!!!! I know I have expressed
>controversial opinions but surely it is very unfair to suggest
>everything sucked on COTBS?

Hahaha!  No it isn't!  (Well, "Sleep of a thousand tears" is OK., I guess.)

> I really love COTBS
> despite is rough edits and odd sound and if you think the music _is_
> weak, then just check out how well it transfered into the powerful live
> show Live Chronicles.

Hey, don't tell me, I was there, at the Hammy Odeon.  I gave up on Hawkwind
for years after that.  I loved HW in the '70s, but I never got on with the
Bainbridge/Langton line-up.  I only really started enjoying HW again after
they'd gone.

But I did promise myself not to slag _Live Chronicles_ on the list again,
on the basis that even though I find it really embarrassing, if you get
enjoyment out of it, fine!

(And I also promised myself not to make the "Solitary Hand Games" joke
again, but it still makes me laugh :)

- Andy