NIK:Sonic Attack 2001

Chris Stier ChStier at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 11 15:08:50 EDT 1997

Hi Folks,

I haven't seen much discussion on this lately so I apologize if this is old
news.  Has anyone gotten a a copy of Nik's SA 2001 yet?  And if so, what are
your thoughts on it?  I just had my copy appear in my mail bin at work so I
won't have a chance to check it out till later tonight...  It does feature
liner notes by Dave Thompson and the track listing is as follows:

Horus
Master Of The Universe
Sonic Attack
The Weighing Of Heart & Negative Confession (Travel Mix)
Anubian Light Destiny
Opa-Loka
You Shouldn't Do That (SR Rehearsal)
Grid Coordinate: Vorp One
Toth
Arc Of Ra

Thanks for the space.

BTW, I'm looking at a nice fat vacation and will have some time on my hands.
 If anyone's into trading some tapes, both HW or BOC, please drop me a line.

Thanks

Chris