NIK:Sonic Attack 2001

Chris Stier ChStier at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 11 15:46:49 EDT 1997

Paul Mather wrote

>>to me that this was just a compilation of Nik's (+ F&R) Cleopatra releases
>>with maybe a bonus unreleased track thrown in to tempt the Kollector.

>>Hopefully, after you've listened to it, you can tell us all this isn't so.

Yep,  I was sort of put off by that as well.  I'm assuming the unreleased
tracks (World Wide CD claims there's more than one) are the SR Rehearsal and
I guess Grid Coordinate: Vorp One since it's kind of hard to get
"Xinithtoday" (sp?) today.

Well, I listened to a bit of it so far on my computer's CD player but still
need to do a A B comparison of some of the live tracks but this might be
another item for the Kollector.  But that's me of course  ;-)

Chris