How Times Have Changed

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jun 11 16:40:28 EDT 1997

When I was a young lad back in the 70's; I took a lot of verbal abuse
from my auntie.  She felt that BOC was demonic and a bad influence to
kids in general.  Now, as a parent, I find myself pondering such things.
 Is BOC music acceptable to me as an adult?  After seeing the shock rock
band GWAR (Jerry Springer Show) and the recent flap over Marilyn Manson
I must say if my kids wanted to attend a rock concert I'd drag them to
see BOC in a heartbeat.  Heck I'd even take them to see Ozzy.  The
alternatives are frightening.

L8er

lil' ab

Grind time for old misconceptions.