HW: Black Sword sucks! (sort of)

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.ORG
Wed Jun 11 17:29:51 EDT 1997

At 12:40 AM 6/11/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>Sorry, but am I the only person that happens to sort-of dislike Needle
>>Gun?
>
>I thought it sucked on the Black Sword album - hey, *everything* sucked on
the Black Sword album -

I think you're onto something here.  In retrospect, I think I can conclude
that Chronicle of the Black Sword is the worst ever HW album, featuring the
worst-ever HW song ("Song of the Swords").  Had they gone totally nuts in
1985?  They genuinely thought they were a metal band!  Look at the band
photo even!  Good God!  One would think they were BOC or something (ha ha,
insult only half-intended)!  Thank goodness they dropped the heavy metal
idiocy (not to mention Danny Thompson, the worst-ever drummer) and got back
on course!
John Majka
flossbac at wcic.org