NIK:Sonic Attack 2001

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 11 17:21:31 EDT 1997

>BTW, I'm looking at a nice fat vacation and will have some time on my
>hands.
> If anyone's into trading some tapes, both HW or BOC, please drop me a
>line.

Chris--
Are you in the US?  If so, I have some tapes to trade with:

Tape Length         City/Venue                                 Date
             Sound Quality

HAWKWIND:
90                      Darmstadt, Germany                     6/71
                    VG
60                      Paris Cinema, London                   9/28/72
                  EX
90                      Liverpool Stadium, England         12/12/72
              VG+
2/60                   Ford Auditorium, Detroit              11/28/73
                G+
90                      Sundown, Edmonton, England      1/26/74
           VG+
90                      Salle Pleyel, Paris, France             4/23/77
                    VG+
90                      St. George’s Hall, Bradford           6/7/77
                  VG
60                      Old Waldorf, San Francisco          3/27/78
               VG
90                      Hammersmith Odeon, London      10/13/78
          VG
90                      Rotters, Doncaster
11/10/80                     EX
90                      Batchkapp, Frankfurt, Germany    5/26/87
             EX
90                      Bogart’s, Long Beach, CA             12/22/90
               VG+

Do you need any of these?