From The Sun, 10th June

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 11 10:50:29 EDT 1997

Just found this little quote which might cause amusement. Turns out that
some cannabis plants were found growing outside the police HQ in Bath,
Somerset. This find came on the first anniverasry of the county force's
Operation Trident, a huge anti-drugs drive. When the plants were pointed
out to the station, a spokesman said "We're no dopes. It is hard to spot
these plants in their infancy, especially when the're among other
vegetation... <cut> ... We will be mounting a joint investigation with
our drugs squad officers".

I wonder what their assesment of the weed will be!!