HW: Black Sword

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jun 12 00:27:27 EDT 1997

>Hmmm.  I think that both Black Sword and Live Chronicles are great,
>*except* for "Needle Gun" which sucks ("oooh its gonna make you run"
>stupid lyrics, annoying tune, and totally out of place with the
>sword&sorcery setting).

It fits both on the surface (Jerry Cornelius as an aspect of the
Eternal Champion) and beneath (Stormbringer as a drug for Elric)...

Evil Needle....

'ts my favorite track on Live Chronicles.  On CotBS I like
the first half of Elric the Enchanter, which I wish they'd done
live but oh well.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman