HW: Black Sword -Reply

Alan Troup ALAN_TROUP at NOVELL.COM
Thu Jun 12 00:01:48 EDT 1997

I, too, rank Live Chronicles as one of my favorites.

>After I told my dad I liked them (he got me i nterested)

You have a cool dad.  I'm 35.

>like every single song on there, but the songs I do
>like (Song of the Swords, The Sea King, Dreaming City,
>Moonglum and ESPECIALLY Needle Gun)

I like those too - the version of Magnu took a bit of
getting used to tho.

> I think it's good to have a combination of slightly diffrent
>types of music.

Rush is also outstanding in this way.

>P.S.  If you would like, please post your five favorite
>Hawkwind albums so I can get a good idea of whats
>out there.

The order can vary depending on the day, but they are:
Warrior on the Edge of Time, Space Ritual, Hall of
the Mountain Grill, Do Re Mi, and Astounding Sounds,
Amazing Music.  Close next are Live Chronicles and
Out and Intake.  I played and played those first five
to death on vinyl, and when the CDs came out I
was eternally grateful (except I've never seen ASAM
on CD).

Seeya!

Alan