HW: Blackheath

sultan of swing (The) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Jun 12 08:04:49 EDT 1997

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Chris Bates wrote:

> and it really *rocks*. Had me heaadbanging on the sofa until
> my kids started giggling!

With this rather fine image in everyones minds I report that the photos I
took at Blackheath have generally turned out, and some of them can now be
found at

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~keswrims/blckhth.htm

I also wish to point out the for someone on the boc-l mailing list Chris
Bates seems to know too much about the Spice Gurls.

And as for Saturday, a message for Chris Bates; Have a good and special
time of it. Congrats.

Mike w

PS There is a new complitation out called Spirit of the Age, and there is
a MotU track on it (from the remastered ISOS) and a Pink Fairies 'Do it'