HW: Blackheath (Forward)

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 12 08:51:20 EDT 1997

In article <199706121127.MAA01078 at brookes.ac.uk>, langner timothy
<96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK> writes

>Waht is wrong with Alan's vocals? I like them. And I t hink he did a better
>version of damnation ally than Bbo calvert did.

Tell me please! Which album has a live Damnation Alley on it? I fucking
love this song (pardon my french) but I can't recall ever hearing them
play it or to that matter think which album a live cut exists on.

The problem with Alan singing songs like The Right Stuff or Ejection is
that its outside his vocal range and he sounds strained. Dave should
really be singing them because his crystal clear mellifluous voice is
perfect for it!