HW: Black Sword

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 12 11:22:00 EDT 1997

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> On ons 11 jun 1997 22.36 "Jeffrey Hoyt" <aa5543 at LCFN.ORG> wrote:
> > I'm kinda new to the board, so this is my first time writing.  Just
> > wonderin', are there any other 15 year olds on here?
>
>      DAMN.  You win the prize.  I think I was close to the youngest for a
> while, having joined the list when I was 20 (I think), but I've been
> undercut a number of times since then.

        I _was_ a teenager when I signed on -  but Tim Langner has beaten
me since then, and now he too will have to resign his cap...

> > P.S.  If you would like, please post your five favorite Hawkwind albums
> > so I can get a good idea of whats out there.  As of now, I'd say mine
> > are (not in any order)

        Ummm. Go for (at the moment) - Quark, Strangeness & Charm, In
Search of Space, California Brainstorm (probably only because it's in the
player now... ), Space Ritual, and, oh, um, Love in Space.
        I hope you don't want me to choose disks from the doubles...
Yours,
       Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|