How Times Have Changed

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Thu Jun 12 12:21:43 EDT 1997

>I'm also very curious about Gong's "Flying Teapots" CD-is it
>obtainable?
>I have a really dumb set of reasons for wanting this: 1: I'm curious.
>2:
>I collect Teapots. of any shape or material. CD works too:)
Yes..it is obtainable.  But if you want to go the whole nine yards, get
the "Radio Gnome Invisible Trilogy" Box set.  It contains _Angel's Egg_
(magnificent), _Flying Teapot_ (magnificent), and _You_ (once again,
magnificent).  Plus, it has a book along with it.  I've seen it for about
50 dollars American.