Born to Go - This is SpaceRock

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Thu Jun 12 15:18:56 EDT 1997

lil' ab or "BREVARD Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM> scribed:
> Did anyone else on BOC-L order Marc Power's "This Is Space Rock" tape.
> I received mine today.  Hey, very not bad.  Very colorful and nicely
> done tape insert, kudo's to Sonique and BOC-L and of course
> acknowledgements to Hawkwind.
>
> The band is called Born To Go and they will be supporting Hawkwind at
> the Strange Daze 97 Space Rock Festival in New York.  They plan to debut
> a Calvert tribute song "Radio Calvert" during the show.
>
> Marc if your still out there good stuff guy; I really like Navigator, it
> moves well.
>

> L8er
>
> lil' ab
> Grind time for old misconceptions.
> Roll out new scenery as per suggestion.
> Won't salute you. Won't desert you.
>
> sp00L

Thanks lil' ab!
Great Feedback.

Yes, we think that we have really hit our stride with Navigator, lots of
folk
have had really good things to say about that track. We will be
performing it
tonight, live for the first time.

I am still out here, drifting in cyberspace, trying to tune into Radio
Calvert.

If anyone else wants to get on this **FREE** tape offer (*Warning*
I still have a backlog of tapes to send so it may take a little while)
The tape 'This is SpaceRock' now has four tracks instead of the original
two,
if anyone who has the original tape wants to hear the two more recent
tracks,
visit the Born to Go URL below, both full-length tracks are available
there
as .au files OR just email me a message and I will send you another
tape.

The two new tracks are kill -9 and Navigator.

BTW - STRANGE DAZE 97 - Labor day weekend - Sherman NY -
I have just received the ticket application forms from Strange Trips
(the
organizers of the Festival) and I will put this up on our web site
tomorrow
night - can't tonight, gigging!

STRANGE DAZE 97 promises to be absolutely amazing, there are so many
bands that
I want to see. This has to be the Space Rock event of 1997! even if my
band
weren't playing I would still do whatever it takes to be there. If you
only go
to one outdoor event in 1997, make it this one.

And if you do go, remember to seek us out and say Hi! we would love to
meet you.

Your normal programming will now be resumed.

Marc.

--
<http://members.aol.com/B0RNtoG0/index.html>

Who put the Mind (Control) in MTV?:
"If you're an MTV fan, you like all the stuff on MTV. That's how you
know who you are, what to wear and what you like."
   - JUDY McGRATH, President of MTV