Palace Springs

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 12 22:00:52 EDT 1997

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> On tor 12 jun 1997 16.46 "Jon Jarrett" <jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK> wrote:
> > Yes to Golden Void - but the Sonic Assassins version kicks the
> > Palace Springs in to a very small bucket.
>
>     Jazza old son, I maintain you are subsumed by madness and delusion
> here.  I recall rather weak sound from the Sonic Assassins gig, and
> moreover reckon Golden Void without A&B is incomplete.  So there ;)

        Carl, you yourself have criticised almost every HW album but SR
for not being "crushingly heavy enough"; on this count alone the `Sonic
Assassins' one wins hands down. But it would be nice to hear all of it.
Does the original recording have both parst on? I only have the F&R cut...
Yours,
       Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|