cotbs

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Jun 13 03:58:25 EDT 1997

Dan Witt wrote:

> > Hmmm.  I think that both Black Sword and Live Chronicles are great,
> > *except* for "Needle Gun" which sucks ("oooh its gonna make you run"
> > stupid lyrics, annoying tune, and totally out of place with the
> > sword&sorcery setting).

Hafta kinda agree there-I think it'd fit on Alien 4 better. I sure like
it tho!!!

> I think Needle Gun is a Moorcock(jerry cornelious?) based tune though,
> so in that sense it does fit with the Moorcock based albums

You're right on there, guy-If I remember correctly-haven't read them in
a month or so...
That was one of Jerry Cornelious' many weapons. Good books!!

Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
       E-mail: cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://www.webpak.net/~cwheaton