HW: Palace Springs, etc.

Fri Jun 13 11:12:14 EDT 1997

On tor 12 jun 1997 21.24 "Tony A. Rowe" <HawkLord at AOL.COM> wrote:
> I havn't heard the album [Palace Springs] but if it's like the 1990
> liev lendges video then it's fine.
>
> I have the 1990 Live Legends video (and it ain't in PAL!) and I like the
> album much better.  If you enjoy the video, I strongly suggest that you
> pick up Palace Springs.

     I agree with this absolutely.  Although it was a grievious crime that
a recording of Out of the Shadows > Snake Dance > Night of the Hawks with
Simon House was not included on _Palace Springs_.  The version on
_California Brainstorm_ rips, but does not have as good sound as _PS_ and
does not have Simon House.
     And I still dislike the tutu dancer on Live Legends :)

Cheers,
Carl