HW: Blackheath

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Fri Jun 13 11:00:42 EDT 1997

> [...]
>
> >      I mean, "Space is their Palestine" is basically a tape (or sequencers
> > or whatever) with Richard drumming along.  Dave is just flipping switches
> > by the look of it.  I can get that from an album.  Apparently so can Brock
> > ;)
>
> Yeah, I think SiTP is a truly great track and I'd love to see a real out
> and out Hawkwind jam based on it.
>
> > Carl
>
> FoFP

Well I remember on the first date of the last US tour in Toronto, the
*crowd* jammed out on this one. God knows who, but someone started up the
old "Hawkwind, Hawkwind....." chant in SiTP  and everyone joined in in time to
Richards drumming. Its actually quite a bizare effect if you get a chance to
hear a tape of it.   I seem to remember shit eating grins on the bands faces
(Rons first ever gig too).

Audience Participation - thats the ticket !

Steve L.

PS If anyone wants the full poll results posted go ahead and ask.