Palace Springs

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jun 13 18:04:32 EDT 1997

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

>      And I think the original WotEoT A&B/GV was not crushingly heavy
> enough, for all that it had Lemmy playing on it :)

        Here at least we are in agreement... Oh, I think I may have made
another convert... or else someone is going far out of their way to be
nice to me. Thank heavens for `Flying Doctor'... Yours,
                                                        Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|