HW: Black Sword

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Jun 13 23:23:01 EDT 1997

> >> That is one hell of a bold statement there...
> >> Isn't trashing _Space Ritual_ sort of like trashing the Bible?
> >
> > yes, it is. but depending on your point of view, so is thrashing live
> >chronicles.
> >space ritual got me into HW. live chronicles brought me back.
>
> I've never trashed live chronicles!  Some of the tracks off that album to
> this day rank up there as favorites...Moonglum, Song of the Swords,
> Zarozinia, Rocky Paths.  _I_ have only trashed one thing:  NEEDLE GUN!!!

i didnt say you did.  but i am sure that you are aware that some people
have been
doing so.  i dont really care. i like it, and its not for the benefit of
anyone else.
i think slagging something like this on this list is pretty tasteless. but
to each his own.
and whoever said it didnt just say they didnt like it, they said it sucked.
i dont know why ANYONE would say that. i especially dont know why a FAN
would say it. ????
rj