Off GWAR & Kids/Motorhead & Wasp

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Sat Jun 14 03:30:47 EDT 1997

Jon Browne wrote:

> In article <19970613012100707.AAA189 at vucqpqlj>, Ron Jennings
> <sprawl at STARLINX.COM> writes
> >if
> >i could keep these damned gnomes out of my pantry, i'd be happier.
>
> You get them too? I use mouse traps. It's not very effective and only
> catches the odd one by the beard but what can you do? Use rat poison or
> something heavy, they get *really* pissed off and start charging through
> the living room in their hundreds. In fact the other night, one crawled
> across my floor, climbed up on the shelf, went behind my piggy-bank
> and.......
> --
> Jon Browne

and.....? Send -em my way-I will feed and pamper them and force them to
do this housework that I'm sadly behind in:)
Thanx for the laugh guy-I sure needed it!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
       E-mail: cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://www.webpak.net/~cwheaton