HW: Amorphis EP

Sat Jun 14 10:22:39 EDT 1997

On fre 13 jun 1997 13.44 "Chuck Rosenberg" <chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET>
wrote:
> it helps that they're Swedish also,

     Eeeek!  Amorphis are Finnish, not Swedish.  You could get in trouble
making that kind of mistake some places .... ;)

> The Kingston
> Wall track is great. KW musta been a great band...

    Completely excellent band.  I find they combined many of the best
points of Zeppelin, Hendrix, and Steve Hillage.  Their albums are among my
tops for the decade and I'd probably have to take at least one fo a desert
island list.

     (KW were Finnish too.)

Cheers,
Carl