Off GWAR & Kids/Motorhead & Wasp

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sat Jun 14 06:40:00 EDT 1997

On 13 Jun 17:37, Jon Browne wrote:
> "No you can't borrow the car! You're comin' with me to see Motorhead,
> young man, or YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!!"

I think you should try that.  A weird upbringing is an important gift ;-)

> My biggest fear is my son becomes a jazz duffer.
> I'm headdbangin to Brainstorm, he comes in and says something
> like "really, father, must you listen to that infernal racket? These
> fellows can scarcely play their instruments. And where's the melody?"

If he does, play him some Charles Gayle or Art Ensemble Of Chicago.
Undeniably jazz; hardly a melody in sight ;-)  Bland, they aren't.

ObGig: Charles Gayle and Sunny Murray.  They *ripped*.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.