How Times Have Changed

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Jun 13 21:26:49 EDT 1997

Hi Daniel,

>> In Holland we have just had a tour of British band Rockbitch; six bisexual
>> and lesbian women and one man doing everything on stage they sing about,
>> among "Fistfuck".

> Is it the same band as Genitortueres (sp?) or just a similar act?

No and no. Rockbitch is sheer porn on stage. Audience participation welcomed warmly, men
with dildos on their heads entering the ladies (?), bottles, fists and dicks etc. During
the gig they cast a golden condom into the audience and the lucky (?) one who catches
it, is invited back stage after the gig to shag the band's slave. Ugly women, btw...

Ttyl,
Jerry