Rare videos... do these even exist?

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Jun 15 04:54:40 EDT 1997

At 07:04 14.06.97 -0400, you wrote:
>The first is (I think) a German TV concert, from 1972.

I have this one. It's only a short clip (2 minutes) of HAWKWIND playing
SILVER MACHINE in Dunstable at 07.07.1972

>The second is an Italian TV concert, featuring the Hawklords in 1978.

That's new for me. Never heard about such a video.

I only know that as far as I know the Uxbridge gig (24.11.1978) was filmed
but a video was never released.

If you should get it, I'd be VERY interested to get a copy !

cu
Bernhard