HW: HawkYouth

Mon Jun 16 16:44:08 EDT 1997

On sön 15 jun 1997 01.14 "Chuck Rosenberg" <chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET>
wrote:
> It's tough to be a young Hawkfan in the US, ain't it? You kinda feel
> like you're alone and cold on the edge of time...

     I solved this problem by corrupting most of my friends at university
:)  Since Hawkwind is not a name associated with "old crusties" in the US,
I think I know more young people there who were into them than I do in the
UK!

     Though it looked to me like quite a number of the fans in Blackheath
were probably still in nappies when Space Ritual came out :)

Cheers,
Carl