Snoozing on Summer Daze, Again!

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jun 16 12:12:26 EDT 1997

lil ab said>I did not plan to make this show and in fact I'm not sure it
even happened.

Brian said>It did indeed happen last night.  I was one of the many
there.  order was Travers, Foghat, BOC, and Steppenwolf.  Setlist for
BOC was Stairway to the Stars, ETI, Buck's Boogie, OD'd on Life, Cities
on Flame, Burning for you, Godzilla, and Dont't fear the Reaper.  Eric
sung all the songs except Buck's Boogie (obviously) and Burning for you.
 As for the quality of Eric's voice? A bit uncertain.  the tech crew
didn't do a very good job with the mic levels.

I'll be posting a complete review of this concert on my web sight
shortly.

seeya
  Brian"

Ok thats twice in a row now I've heard that elsewhere during the geezer
fests, BOC goes on first, plays a few notes and leaves the stage.  They
get to Merriweather and bingo, they are next to last and get to add a
few more songs.  Given the chance for the slightly expanded setlist I
wonder why not one song from EW? Was EW even mentioned during the set?
Good to hear that Eric may be doing more than keys these days.

L8er

lil' ab

"When a nice clean brain tumbles to the dirty street
to lie among the discarded wrappers and spat out gum wads of wickedness,
you can't just pick it up and wash it off with soap and water; you gotta
think it clean form the inside out." - The Tick

ob cd - Fates Warning - A Pleasant Shade of Grey